Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Momma's night out!

You gotta love Groupon.  They have the best deals to some good stuff I've always wanted to do.  Example:  Paint Nite!

Paint Nite is when people come together to paint the same painting and eat and drink.  Of course, I did this with my bestie, Maan.  Maan just had a baby, Aria, 2 months ago, and with me working and dealing with my girls, and Maan doing the same with Aria, we NEEDED a night out together!  We bought a Groupon for Paint Nite and found a picture we both liked.  We ended up at Brunswick XL in Algonquin, IL. $25.  SO worth it.

Before the fun began

They supply the canvas, paint, and paintbrushes.  The instructor gives us simple directions while she demonstrates, and we try our best to follow along.  


 Maan concentrating.  It's already looking good.  


This was so fun to do!


The beginning of what's to come 

BEER BREAK! 


Okay, got the background, and the ground. 


With all the laughing that we were doing at our paintings, 
we decided to take a dessert break!


Trees are taking shape...and Maan goes in for some ice cream!


Maan is a PRO at tree making.  

My tree?  Ugh..was not happy about it. but whatever. 

Making shadows.  She means business now!


We added accents to the ground and there you go!

Mine

Maan's


The final products and their artists.  
This is TOTALLY something I would do again!  
I loved tonight.  I love this girl.  



1 comment:

  1. so so much fun! love you tons. I swear my cheeks and abs still hurt from all the laughter! Looking forward to the next Mama's night out!! :) xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete